We Fight To Get You The Settlement You Deserve
Auto accidents in California account for nearly 10% of all deaths and injuries in the United States. Victims of car accidents may suffer serious injuries such as broken bones, cuts, head and spinal injuries, organ damage, internal bleeding, nerve damage, and paralysis. The Law Offices of Matthew Rabban has successfully represented hundreds of victims of car accidents in Lost Angeles and the Southern California area in their battle against insurance companies and third parties.
Most victims of car accidents seek professional legal services after they leave the hospital. In many cases, they have suffered severe, perhaps even disabling injuries as well as emotional suffering. Settlements can be pursued after the initial hospitalization. The Law Offices of Matthew Rabban take on cases in which accidents are caused by one or more of the following factors:
- Distracted driving – Drivers who use cell phones, read, or eat while they are driving.
- Speeding – Speeding is a contributing factor to many serious and fatal car accidents.
- Driving under the influence – Includes drunk driving, which is the leading cause of over 12,000 serious accidents in California.
- Failing to obey traffic laws, such as disregarding traffic signals, stop signs and stop lights, or making U-turns.
- Poor road conditions, including potholes and abrupt elevation changes.
- Car manufacturer errors.
We take up claims from victims if the car accident was at least partially caused by another driver’s negligence or if liability lies with a third party. At the same time, our firm represents drivers who are battling insurance companies that refuse or fail to provide adequate coverage after an accident.
We work with you to establish that the accident was not your fault, and to make sure that you receive the full compensation that you are entitled to under California state laws in regards to car accident settlements. The compensation you are entitled to can include all of the following:
- Any lost wages or loss of future income that has been caused by the injury
- Medical and health expenses (including visits to a doctor and hospitalization costs)
- Any continued pain or trauma
- Costs of any future medical care or rehabilitation
- Punitive damages in cases where the defendant has displayed a complete disregard for the life of the victim
Unscrupulous insurance companies will do whatever it takes to pay less on your claim because every dollar they save by not paying you is an extra dollar of profit for them. We work on a “no win, no fee” basis, which means that we advance the cost of the case for you and you only need to pay our fees when you have made a successful claim.
Call now the Law Offices of Matthew Rabban at 818-448-5625 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced legal professional.