We Fight To Get You The Settlement You Deserve
Road accidents often have pedestrians as victims – 66,000 across the United States in 2010 alone. Pedestrians are extremely vulnerable to sustaining substantial, life-threatening injuries caused by careless, drunken, or distracted drivers. If you have been the victim of a pedestrian accident caused by a driver, you may have the right to seek financial compensation.
Pedestrian accidents for which claims can be made often occur in the following scenarios:
- The pedestrian is crossing the street on a walk and a careless or distracted driver hits them.
- The pedestrian is walking on the sidewalk and driver comes fast from the driveway and hits them.
- The pedestrian is moving through a parking lot and a negligent driver hits them while backing away.
- A driver illegally drives on the sidewalk, injuring a pedestrian.
- A drunken driver loses control of car and hits pedestrian.
If you have been the victim of a pedestrian accident, or know someone who has, please contact the Law Offices of Matthew Rabban as soon as possible for a free consultation. Our firm will fight for your rights against unscrupulous insurance companies that do whatever it takes to pay less on your pedestrian accident claim because every dollar less that they pay is an extra dollar of profit for them. As a pedestrian accident victim, you are entitled to:
- Lost wages or loss of future income caused by the injuries sustained during the accident.
- Medical and health expenses.
- Continued pain or trauma experienced as a result of the accident.
- Future medical or rehabilitation costs required as a result of the injury.
- Punitive damages in cases where the defendant has displayed a complete disregard for the life of the victim.
We work on a “no win, no fee” basis, which means that we advance the cost of the case for you and you only need to pay our fees when you have made a successful claim.
To arrange a free consultation with a legal professional from out firm, call 818-448-5625 now.