We Fight To Get You The Settlement You Deserve
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, causing disabling injuries and lifelong suffering. Unfortunately, many drivers don’t drive with enough care for motorcyclists, causing many of the motorcycle accidents recorded each year in California. What adds insult to the injury is that insurance companies will do whatever it takes to pay less on the claim, because every dollar they save is an extra dollar of profit for them.
If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of a driver, do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Matthew Rabban for a legal analysis with respect to your rights.
We represent victims of motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Left-turn collisions – Occurs when a driver turns left at or from an intersection into a street, driveway or parking lot without seeing the motorcyclist.
- Head-on collisions – Involve a vehicle crashing into a motorcycle.
- Distracted driving – Occurs when a driver is texting, talking on the phone, or simply not paying attention to the road, crashing into a motorcyclist or drifting into the lane the victim is using.
- Drivers who cause a crash when driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Roadway debris – Roadway debris for which other drivers are responsible, such as items that have fallen from the trunk of their car and caused the accident.
Motorcycle accidents often prove to be some of the most serious road accidents that occur in California, causing severe physical damage such as spinal injuries, broken limbs, fractures, dislocations, head injuries, facial injuries and scarring, as well as other painful injuries that can lead to paralysis, amputation, or that may require repeated surgeries. In addition to the physical pain and the emotional distress victims of motorcycle accidents suffer, they also have to deal with huge medical expenses.
The Law Offices of Matthew Rabban helps victims of motorcycle accidents make their claim with respect to their damages, which may include:
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income caused by the accident
- Medical and health expenses
- Continued pain or trauma
- Medical rehabilitation
- Punitive damages
We work on a “no win, no fee” basis, which means that we advance the cost of the case for you. You only need to pay our fees when you have made a successful claim.
Call our firm now at 818-448-5625 for a free consultation.